1 Point Pumpkin Pie
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Ingredients:
1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
1 can evaporated skim milk (12 oz)
3/4 cup egg substitute (or 3 egg whites)
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 C. Splenda (or sugar) or to taste
Instructions:
Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
Pour into a 9" sprayed pie pan
Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, and then at 325 for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Serves 8
Whole Pie: 8 points (or ONE pt. for 1/8 pie)
TIP!
Top this pie with a little fat free Cool-Whip for even more of a treat! Counts as a vegetable serving and high in fiber!

2 Comments:
Particularly good one, I love this pie! I've discovered I don't need the crust, it's the pumpkin I like so much.
I have tried this recipe also and have served it to great pie lovers. The comments at first were not encouraging but once they tried it most of them asked for the recipe.
Post a Comment
<< Home