Yummy coleslaw from Kim
Kim sent this great coleslaw recipe along, just in time for BBQ season. Thanks Kim!
Here is a great recipe I use to help get through those summer barbeques. A great take along that you know you will be able to enjoy guilt free.
Total Points Value 3 points
Number of Servings 6 1/2 cup servings
Points per serving 1/2 point per 1/2 Cup
Ingredients
3 C Shredded Cabbage
1 med Carrot Shredded
1/3 C Ultra Low Fat Miracle Whip Salad Dressing (6 Tbsp = 1/3 C)
1 Tbsp White Vinegar
2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Celery Seed
Stir together the last five ingredients until sugar is dissolved; add cabbage and carrot and stir until evenly coated. Store in refridgerator. Can be doubled
QUICK TIP: Purchase the bags for shredded coleslaw mix at the local grocery store.
I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.
SEAN'S TIP: try substituting Splenda for the sugar as well!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home